Our elementary school curriculum is rigorous, hands-on and student-centered. It combines standard driven curriculum while combining Islamic studies and Sunnah practices into every aspect of each subject. Our elementary classes are geared to create confident learners that are encouraged through the Growth Mindset approach of our school. We foster the idea of growth and encourage all students to reach their potential. Our teachers align classroom content with students needs using a tiered teaching method. This differentiation allows each student to grow both personally and academically, the end result is students that have strong analytic and reasoning skills that are ready for Middle School and the advancing world around us.
All of our classes are standardly aligned please see the link below that will show the standards for each grade level.
Our textbook selection is mindful of today’s student’s needs. Our curriculum meets the needs our goals and initiatives to prepare students for the academic and career choices of their futures. In addition to textbooks, THINKCENTRAL connects our families and our students to Online Editions and exciting eLearning resources that allow for homework and extension activities to be completed online at home.
Grade KG-5 Journeys Text Book
With Journeys, our readers are empowered by skill mastery; inspired by authentic, award-winning text; and confident that they are building the skills needed for college and careers. Backed by proven results, Journeys is used by over 6.7 million students nationwide.
Journeys in our classrooms:
- JourneysK–2 earns an ESSA Strong Evidence rating from the Center for Research and Reform in Education at Johns Hopkins University.
- Journeysinstruction is based on the latest scientific research about what makes literacy instruction effective.
- Journeys students consistently show positive academic gains. Explore the evidence.
Math Grade K-7 Go Math!
Our GO Math! the curriculum offers an engaging and interactive approach to covering new state standards. Its seamless digital path and Write-in Student Edition ensures that students can access content at appropriate levels of depth and rigor.
GO Math! in our classrooms:
- Harvard Research Report shows significant improvement in student achievement
- The JournalReaders’ Choice Silver Award: Best Math Program & Formative Assessment
- Personalized & adaptive instruction with the Personal Math Trainer®& HMH Player®
HMH Player®, GO Math®, and Personal Math Trainer® and design are trademarks or registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Science Grades K-8
ScienceFusion is a state-of-the-art science program designed for building inquiry and STEM skills and optimized for learning in the classroom. The digital curriculum, virtual labs, hands-on activities, and write-in science textbook develop important critical-thinking skills that prepare students for success in future science courses and in the workplace.
ScienceFusion in our classrooms:
- Digital lessons, write-in Student Edition, and hands-on labs
- Hands-on activities and virtual labs for every lesson or every day of the week
- Leveled Readers and Video-based Projects to reinforce and enrich important concepts
ScienceFusion® is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.